Important guidelines regarding SNAP Test 2020
- The candidate is required to report at the Test Centre by 9.00 a.m. to undergo, admit card and ID proof verification.
- After 11.10 a.m. no candidate will be allowed to appear for the SNAP Test 2020.
- The SNAP Test 2020 will close at 12.00 noon. NO EXTRA TIME, under any circumstances, will be given to a candidate (excluding Differently Abled candidates).
- Cell phones, calculators, watch calculators, alarm clocks, digital watches with built in calculators / memory or any electronics gadgets will not be allowed in the examination
- The Test Invigilator will check your Admit Card and ID proof and authenticate the same.
- Duration of the test is 60 minutes, i.e. from 11.00 am to 12.00 noon. The candidate may attempt any section in any order.
- A candidate will not be allowed to leave the hall till 12.00 noon.
- The candidate found using any unfair means will forfeit her/his chance of being considered for admission and will be debarred from receiving SNAP Test 2020 scores.
- The scores published by the STS shall be final and shall not be subject to any appeal or revaluation.
- A Differently Abled category candidate is requested to contact STS with scanned copies of her/his Medical Certificate for ascertaining percentage of the disability. (email:
firstname.lastname@example.org). The candidate failing to do this will be considered under the Open Category.
Note : If a candidate selects Differently Abled Category in SNAP Test 2020 Registration form and s/he requires scribe/writer facility please note SIU will not be providing scribe/writer. The candidate has to make her/his own arrangement for scribe/writer. The qualification of scribe/writer should be ‘maximum second year of graduation and minimum matriculation.
Important Instructions regarding Admit Card
- SNAP Test Admit Card should be printed from the SNAP website [snaptest.org] Admit Card will be available from 05, December 2020 (Saturday).
- Please ensure that your latest passport size, colour photograph is pasted on the Admit Card at the place provided for before appearing for the test (Your photograph should not be more than three months old)
- Admit Card along with Photo Identity proof should be carried to the Test Centre at the time of the test. An acceptable photo identity is any one of the following :
An authorized person will verify and authenticate your Admit Card against the photo-ID on the day of the test. Please preserve this authenticated Admit Card for further admission processes (GE-PIWAT).
The candidate should note that an authenticated Admit Card is an important document without which the s/he will not be permitted to appear for further selection processes of SIU. If the Authenticated Admit card is lost, a duplicate Admit Card will not be issued.
It should be retained till the admission process is over.
A request for a change of the test city will NOT be entertained once a candidate has paid SNAP Test 2020 registration fee.
The candidate is advised to locate allocated test center at least a day in advance to avoid any issue on the day of the test.
Travel and staying (if applicable) arrangements will need to be done by the candidate.
- Driving license.
- Voter ID Card.
- Pan Card
- AADHAR Card (UID)