IMPORTANT GUIDELINES REGARDING SNAP 2019 ONLINE TEST
- The candidate is required to report at the Test Centre by 12.00 hours to undergo, admit card and ID proof verification, digital finger print scan and biometrics will be captured.
- After 14.10 hours no candidate will be allowed to appear for the SNAP Test 2019.
- The SNAP Test 2019 will close at 16.00 hours, under any circumstances NO EXTRA TIME will be given to any candidate.
- Cell phones, calculators, watch calculators, alarm clocks, digital watches with built in calculators / memory or any electronics gadgets will not be allowed in the examination hall.
- The Test Invigilator will check your Admit Card and ID proof and authenticate the same.
- Duration of the test is 120 minutes, i.e. from 14.00 to 16.00 hours. The candidate may attempt any section in any order.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the hall till 14.45 hours. After submission of the test candidate will not be allowed to re-enter the test hall.
- Candidates found using any unfair means will forfeit their chance of being considered for admission and will be debarred from receiving SNAP 2019 scores.
- The scores published by the Symbiosis Test Secretariat shall be final and shall not be subject to any appeal or revaluation.
- Differently Abled category candidates are requested to contact STS with scanned copies of their Medical Certificates for ascertaining percentage of their disability. (email: firstname.lastname@example.org). Candidates failing to do this will be considered under the Open Category.
Note : If candidate selects Differently Abled Category in SNAP 2019 Application form and s/he requires scribe/writer facility please note SIU will not be providing scribe/writer. Candidate has to make her/his own arrangement for scribe/writer. The qualification of scribe/writer should be ‘maximum second year of graduation and minimum matriculation.
Important Instructions regarding Admit Card
- SNAP Test Admit Card should be printed from the SNAP website [snaptest.org] Admit Card will be available from 02 (Monday) till 15 December 2019 (Sunday).
- Please ensure that your latest passport size, colour photograph is pasted on the Admit Card at the place provided for before appearing for the test (Your photograph should not be more than three months old)
- admit Card along with Photo Identity proof should be carried to the Test Centre at the time of the test. An acceptable photo identity is any one of the following,
- Driving license.
- Voter ID Card.
- Pan Card
- AADHAR Card (UID)
- An authorized person will verify and authenticate your Admit Card against the photo-id on the day of the test. Please preserve this authenticated Admit Card for further GE-PIWAT processes.
- Candidates should note that an authenticated Admit Card is an important document without which the candidate will not be permitted to appear for further selection processes of SIU. If the Authenticated Admit card is lost, a duplicate Admit Card will not be issued. It should be retained till the admission process is over.
- No change of test city requests will be entertained once candidate has completed Payment for SNAP Test 2019. Test City allocation is made based on date of payment for SNAP. The earlier you pay, the higher chances of securing a Test City of your choice.
- Candidates are advised to locate allocated test center at least a day in advance to avoid any issue on the day of the test.
- Travel and staying arrangements will need to be done by the candidates.