SELECTED SPECIAL FEATURES AT SIBM-BENGALURU
- Fully residential state of the art campus
- Strong academic rigour & erudite faculty with rich industry and research experience
- The site licensing agreement with Harvard Business School Publishing provides access to Harvard Case collections and Simulations and other reading materials.
- Strong emphasis on business analytics with hands on training on SPSS, R and Tableau
- Continuous curriculum review process to incorporate dynamic industry requirements
- Out-bound learning programme as a part of the orientation programme
- Well-equipped print and online library resources
- Online Learning & Teaching (OLT) software to facilitate the teaching learning process
- Regular workshops, industry interactions, CEO meets & corporate events
- Collaborative research projects with industry
- Training programme through simulation to increase employability
- Toast Master Club, Peer Mentoring & Buddy programme
- Student driven committees and initiatives, student leadership awards
- Strategically located at the Electronic City in the heart of Bengaluru's industrial hub
- Access to Bloomberg Terminals to empower students with hands-on knowledge of markets and finance.
SIBM-Bengaluru boasts of state of the art academic and living infrastructure. The entire campus is Wi-Fi enabled.
- Hostel: Hostel with modern amenities houses around 500 students on twin and triple sharing basis with all the necessary facilities
- Library: Library resources include updated references for research and academic purposes and a large store of books along with electronic databases like JSTOR, EBSCO, Emerald, CMIE Prowess, Frost & Sullivan database
- Computer Lab: State of the art computer labs which are equipped with high end software and online learning & teaching tools to facilitate the learning process.
- Other amenities: The campus also has video conference rooms, audio-visual rooms, modern gymnasium, basketball court, TT table, cafeteria and an auditorium to facilitate the holistic development of the students
2 year full time residential MBA programme (Specializations in Marketing / Finance / Human Resource / Operations Management)
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Candidate should be a graduate from any statutory university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) at graduation level. Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in the qualifying examination.
A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
Last Date to apply for SIBM Bengaluru
15th December, 2017 / Friday
Last Date to Make Payment for SIBM Bengaluru
15th December, 2017 / Friday
Declaration of Shortlisted Candidates for GE-PIWAT
9th January, 2018 / Tuesday
GE- PIWAT Process (tentative dates)
30th January to 3rd February 2018 (Tuesday to Saturday) &
5th February to 7th February 2018 (Monday to Wednesday)
Final Merit List Display
22nd February 2018 / Thursday
Last Date for Payment of Fees
12th March 2018 / Monday
Commencement of Course
5th June 2018 / Tuesday
ACADEMIC YEAR 2018-2019
Please read and understand the instructions mentioned below before you proceed for registration. It is mandatory to appear for the SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude) Test for admission to Symbiosis Institute of Business Management [SIBM] Bengaluru.
How to apply
For seeking admission to the Symbiosis Institute of Business Management [SIBM] Bengaluru students should complete the following procedure:
The applicant must register and pay online for SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) Examination, 2017. SNAP 2017 test fee is INR 1750/-. This is not refundable. For more details please visit: www.snaptest.org
While registering for SNAP, applicant has to also apply for SIBM-B in the same application form. A non-refundable registration fee of Rs.1000/- is to be paid to apply for SIBM-Bengaluru MBA programme. This is mandatory, without which the applicant will not be considered for short-listing for the GE (Group Exercise) PI-WAT (Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test) process for the respective programme.
Mode of payment
NOTE : SNAP Test fee and Institutes program fee are non-refundable
Pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.1750/-. (plus applicable payment gateway charges at actual).
You have the option of following payment modes:
ONLINE PAYMENT THROUGH NET BANKING:
You may pay your SNAP test fee from the list of banks to Symbiosis Test Secretariat account. You can also pay the Program-wise Payment for Selection Process through internet banking option
ONLINE PAYMENT THROUGH CREDIT / DEBIT CARD:
You may pay directly online using either Master or Visa card. Follow the instructions on the website. You can also pay the Program-wise Payment for Selection Process through credit card.
ONLINE PAYMENT THROUGH INDIAN BANK NET BANKING:
You may pay your SNAP test fee to Symbiosis Test Secretariat account. You can also pay the Program-wise Payment for Selection Process through Indian Bank Internet Banking option.
PAYMENT THROUGH DEMAND DRAFT:
Get a demand draft of INR 1750 for SNAP Test Fee and demand draft of INR 1000 for SIBM Bengaluru Application fee - from any Nationalized Bank in favour of "Symbiosis Test Secretariat" payable at Pune. Choose the mode of Payment as 'DD Payment' in "Make Payment" Tab. Take a print of the payment advice form, fill in the DD Details, sign and send it along with the DD to :
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune - 412115
Phone: +91-020-39116226 / 27
The Symbiosis Test Secretariat will authenticate the payment details and will send you an email confirming the payment. Only after the payment is authenticated, would you be able to view your Admit card.
Symbiosis Test Secretariat or SIBM-B will not be responsible for non-delivery or any delay on the part of courier/postal services.
Please note: No capitation is charged for admission to any programme at any institute of Symbiosis.