About Mock Test
- The applicants who have paid for SNAP 2023
by 12th October, 12 Midnight, are eligible for the mock test.
- The mock test will be held from 17th October 2023 to 18th October 2023
- Slot booking for the mock will be open from 17th October till 18th October 2023. Candidates can book slots on the same day as the mock test provided, they do so an hour before the start of the session. For example, if a candidate wants to take the 10:00 am - 11:00 am mock on 17th October, they can book the slot till 9:00 am (an hour before the mock starts).
- The login credentials for both slot booking and taking Mock Test shall be
with which the Candidate has registered for SNAP 2023 Test.
- SNAP Mock Test is an MCQ test. Each question has four responses. Candidate should choose
an appropriate response.
- This test consists of 3 Sections (General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal
Reasoning, Verbal Ability - 15, Analytical & Logical Reasoning- 25, Quantitative,
Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency - 20)
- Test duration: 60 minutes, i.e. 1 hour.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- There is a negative marking for the wrong answer 0.25 will be deducted for each wrong
- The marks achieved on the Mock Test are for the Candidate's reference only and will have
no impact upon their final SNAP 2023 score or their further selection process.
- The look and feel of the mock test could be different from the actual SNAP 2023.
- The exam scores will be shown to you once you complete the test by clicking the
“END TEST” button and then the ‘VIEW RESULT’ button. Percentile
will not be calculated for Mock Test.
- In case the test shuts down abruptly, the candidates are advised to check their computer
and internet connection. In case they are unable to continue, they are requested to call
on number (Toll-Free No. - 18001231454)
- The candidates who have closed their window abruptly without completing the test fully
(without clicking the ‘END TEST’ button, they will get their scores via
email within 48 hours of the exam. If anyone does not receive it can call on number
(Toll-Free No. - 18001231454)
Please read and understand the Test instructions to navigate through the Test easily
- Once you click on the 'Start Exam' button, the actual test time will begin.
- Only one question will be displayed on the computer screen at a time. To move to the
next/ previous question, click on "Next"/"Previous" button.
- Enter question number in "GO TO" box and click on "GO" to go to the specific
- In case you are not sure of the Answer option of the question that you have
attempted you can choose to Bookmark the question as a reminder to yourself to
review the question before submitting the Test.
- On the left-hand side, you will see the summary of the number of questions that you
have attempted, Not attempted, Attempted and bookmarked, Not Attempted and
- You can jump from one section to another section during the test
- The answers can be changed at any time during the test.
About TEST completion:
- Please ensure to click on the END TEST button to submit your test completion
appropriately. After clicking on END TEST button you will get redirected to VIEW
RESULT page, once you click on “VIEW RESULT” button, you will get to see
- ‘End Test’ button will be enabled only 20 minutes before the end of the
EXCITING OPPORTUNITIES/ PRIZES FOR TOPPERS
- The top 3 scorers of the Mock Test will get Rs. 1,000 Flipkart voucher
- The next top 5 scorers of the Mock Test will get Rs. 500 Flipkart voucher
In case of tie, the winners will be chosen randomly.
ALL THE BEST!