About Mock Test
- The applicants who have paid for SNAP 2021 by 27th October, 12 Midnight, are eligible for the mock test.
- The mock test will be held from 29th October to 31st October
- Slot booking for the mock will be open from 28th October 2021 till 31st October 2021. Candidates can book slots on the same day as the mock test provided, they do so an hour before the start of the session. For example, if a candidate wants to take the 10:00 am - 11:00 am mock on 29th October, they can book the slot till 9:00 am (an hour before the mock starts).
- The login credentials for both slot booking and taking Mock Test shall be
with which the Candidate has registered for SNAP 2021 Test.
- SNAP Mock Test is an MCQ test. Each question has four responses. Candidate should choose an appropriate response.
- This test consists of 3 Sections (General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability - 15, Analytical & Logical Reasoning- 25, Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency - 20)
- Test duration: 60 minutes, i.e. 1 hour.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- There is a negative marking for the wrong answer 0.25 will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The marks achieved on the Mock Test are for the Candidate's reference only and will have no impact upon their final SNAP 2021 score or their further selection process.
- The look and feel of the mock test could be different from the actual SNAP 2021.
- The exam scores will be shown to you once you complete the test by clicking the “END TEST” button and then the ‘VIEW RESULT’ button. Percentile will not be calculated for Mock Test.
- In case the test shuts down abruptly, the candidates are advised to check their computer and internet connection. In case they are unable to continue, they are requested to call on number (Toll-Free No. - 18001231454)
- The candidates who have closed their window abruptly without completing the test fully (without clicking the ‘END TEST’ button, they will get their scores via email within 48 hours of the exam. If anyone does not receive it can call on number (Toll-Free No. - 18001231454)
Please read and understand the Test instructions to navigate through the Test easily
- Once you click on the 'Start Exam' button, the actual test time will begin.
- Only one question will be displayed on the computer screen at a time. To move to the next/ previous question, click on "Next"/"Previous" button.
- Enter question number in "GO TO" box and click on "GO" to go to the specific question.
- In case you are not sure of the Answer option of the question that you have attempted you can choose to Bookmark the question as a reminder to yourself to review the question before submitting the Test.
- On the left-hand side, you will see the summary of the number of questions that you have attempted, Not attempted, Attempted and bookmarked, Not Attempted and bookmarked
- You can jump from one section to another section during the test
- The answers can be changed at any time during the test.
About TEST completion:
- Please ensure to click on the END TEST button to submit your test completion appropriately. After clicking on END TEST button you will get redirected to VIEW RESULT page, once you click on “VIEW RESULT” button, you will get to see the scores.
- ‘End Test’ button will be enabled only 20 minutes before the end of the test.
EXCITING OPPORTUNITIES/ PRIZES FOR TOPPERS
- The top 3 scorers of the Mock Test will get Rs. 3,000 Flipkart voucher each.
- The next top 10 scorers of the Mock Test will get Rs. 500 Flipkart voucher each.
In case of tie, the winners will be chosen randomly.
ALL THE BEST!