During this time of each year, aspiring MBA/Msc candidates start preparing and registering for multiple entrance exams conducted across India. If you aspire to pursue an MBA/Msc from Symbiosis International (Deemed University) [SIU], then it’s essential that you understand various crucial aspects of the SNAP Test. This article will help you with the information you need to successfully appear for SNAP and be a part of SIU.
SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) is a national level MBA entrance exam that is the gateway to the 28 MBA/MSc programmes offered by SIU. Here is the list of the 16 management schools that will accept your scores:
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR, Pune)
- Symbiosis Centre for Management & Human Resource Development (SCMHRD, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Digital and Telecom Management (SIDTM (Formerly known as SITM), Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication (SIMC, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM, Nashik)
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru (SIBM, Bengaluru)
- Symbiosis School of Media & Communication (SSMC, Bengaluru)
- Symbiosis School of Banking & Finance (SSBF, Pune) (formerly Symbiosis School of Banking Management)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad (SIBM, Hyderabad)
- Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences (SSSS, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Nagpur (SIBM, Nagpur)
You can find more information regarding these institutes here.
- SNAP exam 2019 is an online test.
- Type Of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Total Questions: 115
- Total Marks: 150
- Total Time: 120 Minutes (2 Hours)
- Total Sections: 3
- General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability
- Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning
- This year only the Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency will have Normal and Special questions. The normal questions will be worth one mark, and special questions will be worth two marks. All special questions will require you to fill in your answers with the help of a virtual keyword.
- The General English and Analytical & Logical Reasoning sections will solely have normal questions; however, you will be awarded 1.5 marks for each right answer.
- Negative Marking: 25% or 0.25 for every wrong answer.
You can find more in-depth information about the test structure here.
You will come across a lot of information drifting around the internet; however, you must ensure that you visit snaptest.org to stay updated on all the latest developments with regards to SNAP Test 2019. Better yet, once you visit the official SNAP website, you can subscribe to receive updates on your email.