How Should I Register For Snap Test 2023?
Updated on - September 25, 2023 (Monday)
SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) is an MBA entrance exam that attracts thousands of students every year. This entrance exam is the gateway to 16 institutes under the umbrella of the Symbiosis International (Deemed University). If you are aspiring to pursue one of the 26 MBA programmes offered by Symbiosis International (Deemed University), you will need to register for SNAP Test 2023.
Here is all the information you need regarding the registration process:
- You will need to visit www.snaptest.org to fill the registration form online.
- Registrations have already started, and will last till November 23, 2023
- During the registration process, you will need to upload a latest scanned colour passport size photo that is no more than three months old.
- Once you have filled all your information, you will need to pay the SNAP test registration fee of INR 2250/- per test. Please follow the instructions provided on the Registration Portal.
- Modes of Payment
- Billdesk Payment Gateway
- Easebuzz Payment Gateway
- Demand Draft
- You will also need to register for the MBA programme/s of your choosing. Your SNAP Test scores will only be considered for those specific programmes and institutes.
- When registering for the SNAP Test, you will need to make a separate payment of INR 1,000/- per programme.
- For a more in-depth understanding of the registration process, please click here. We wish you all the best for your SNAP Test